It takes colossal fortitude, confidence and conviction to conflict with the ‘normal’ stream and make something again. One such phenomenally courageous individual in the ongoing history of our nation is BR Ambedkar.
Baba Saheb, alongside Mahatma Gandhi, was engaged with abrogating distance from the Indian culture. He challenged the social shameful acts looked by individuals having a place with in reverse standings in India.
According to the 2011 registration, the Dalits or the Scheduled Castes (16.6) and Scheduled Tribes (8.6) contain more than 25 percent of India’s populace.
So as to turn away the uncalled episodes against the Dalits, the administration of India established the Prevention of Atrocity (POA) Act on March 31 out of 1995. Be that as it may, social segregating against the Dalit individuals is as yet widespread in the nation.
Ambedkar Jayanti 2020: Date and noteworthiness
Dr Bhimrao Ramji Ambedkar was conceived on April 14, 1891. He was the primary pastor of Law and Justice of India from August 29, 1947, to January 24, 1950, and the main planner of the Constitution of India, the greatest and most complex constitution on the World. Due to which he also called as the Father of Indian Constitution.
AMBEDKAR JAYANTI 2020: SOME INSPIRING QUOTES BY THE ARCHITECT OF THE INDIAN CONSTITUTION
- “Democracy is not merely a form of government. It is primarily a mode of associated living, of conjoint communicated experience. It is essentially an attitude of respect and reverence towards fellow men.” -BR Ambedkar
- “I measure the progress of a community by the degree of progress which women have achieved. Constitution is not a mere lawyers document, it is a vehicle of life, and its spirit is always the spirit of age.” -BR Ambedkar
- “Lost rights are never regained by appeals to the conscience of the usurpers, but by relentless struggle… Goats are used for sacrificial offerings and not lions.” -BR Ambedkar
- “The basic idea underlying religion is to create an atmosphere for the spiritual development of the individual.” -BR Ambedkar
- “A great man is different from an eminent one in that he is ready to be the servant of the society.” -BR Ambedkar
- “Equality may be a fiction but nonetheless one must accept it as a governing principle.” -BR Ambedkar
- “Cultivation of mind should be the ultimate aim of human existence.” -BR Ambedkar
- “We are Indians, firstly and lastly.” -BR Ambedkar
Ambedkar was an expert market analyst. He set up the Finance Commission of India. The Reserve Bank of India runs on rules and thoughts shaped by Baba saheb.
Baba Saheb got the Bharat Ratna after death following 40 years of his demise. He was naturally introduced to a poor, low Mahar standing family, in Mhow, in the Central Provinces, presently Madhya Pradesh.
He had an extreme adolescence, his family was treated as untouchables and was exposed to financial separation.